Hello folks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by MacUK, May 26, 2009.

1. MacUK

MacUK Private E-2

Well, I know it is a bit of a cliche to do the 'hello everyone' post but... stumbled across this site today and it is pretty cool. I am a bit of a techy geek and a big linux fan so hopefully can help someone out whilst getting help myself.

So, hello everyone. :)

Mac

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome aboard..
    Have a look around and jump in anytime:)
    As some say we don't byte:-D

3. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome, Mac. :wave
    You were very jammy to stumble into here. It's the best thing since an ancient Egyptian said, "Here, put some barley in the pot, hoy some yeast in, leave it for a bit and see what happens."
    You lucky, lucky.........Fella? rolleyes

4. MacUK

MacUK Private E-2

Yup, im a fella, at least last time I looked. Jesus, if I was one of the tiny, tiny percentage of female linux fans I would have had at least 15 PMs in my inbox with proclamations of love, adoration and at least several pictures of lank haired, spotty, linux kernel hackers with there lads out.

I'm UK as well, who would have thought it, its a small internet you know!

5. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Can't be too careful. A few times a sister has been mistaken for a dude.

roflmao You gonna fit in just great here.

Ther's quite a few Brits kicking about the forums. You'll get to know them in due course.

6. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, MacUK, to the best site ever :wave.... :-D Glad to have ya, and check it out! LOTS of places you can just jump right in and enjoy! :-D
    Yup, I thinkyou are going to fit in here just fine! :-D

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Greetings from england :wave

8. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome to the best computer forum around!!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds