Just in: Bush is the real criminal.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ArchAngel, Jul 1, 2004.

1. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Sergeant

Just heard on the radio that Saddam said in court that it is Bush, not himself, who is the real criminal. I must believe him. He would not lie in court. :rolleyes:

If Hitler had survived and was brought to trial, what would he have said? Probably would have blamed Churchill and Roosevelt?:)

2. Ocelot

Ocelot Private First Class

Ofcourse! Saddam is no criminal! Neither was Hitler!
    They just wanted to do what's best for their country.....
    :rolleyes:

3. zimpal

zimpal Private First Class

Hahahaha! Saddam sure aint no historian! (see: Noriega legal defensive strategy) And Saddam's cronies are gettin' pretty nervous, too, seeing as how their Iraqi judge is advocating reinstatement of the death penalty.

4. muskybob

muskybob Fish Tickler

What's so bad about gassing 10,000 people to death! :rolleyes:

5. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

And the shredder he used was just to turn the remains into environmentally friendly fertilizer. It was for a good cause.

6. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Sure, **** is all good too! A little torture, cutting peoples tounges out when they say something they should not... Yup, that Bush couldnt leave well enough alone. Man, I am going to vote for Kerry. After all, he knows how us common people feel. We all marry for money. Most of us can afford to find a barn we like in another country so much that we ship it back for one of our estates. Heinz ketchup. Yummy :) Down with Bush!

Yes, that was sarcasm.

7. MrPewty

MrPewty MajorGeek

That's bad enough, but to do it 1100 times :(

8. alanc

alanc MajorGeek

Saddam and Michael Moore must be related - they both have unlimited capacity for self-delusion.

9. Ken3

Ken3 MajorGeek

...and deception :)

10. InYearsToCome

InYearsToCome MajorGeek

just relaxin...
    [​IMG]

11. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Sergeant

Close enough for me.:)

12. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

Ah.. not to detract from the blatant sarcasm, but I couldnt call Bush a criminal, he's not that bright. It's be giving him way more credit than im willing to muster. :p But my other choice is Kerry, so frankly, I'm voting for Donald Duck.

13. John Kerry

John Kerry Private E-2

Right on!!

You good folks may have heard the winning Mega $290 Million lotto ticket was sold in my home state of Massachusettes...however, there is no truth to the rumor that I'm going to marry it.

14. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

Hahaha!!!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds