You Can't Stop The Pirates

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BILLMCC66, Oct 27, 2007.

1. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

this came to me on an E-Mail

the pirates strike again

'American Gangster' Screener Leaked to BitTorrent

Watch TV Shows for FREE
    Debuts on BitTorrent tracker sites everywhere more than a week before its official release date.

The much anticipated crime film "American Gangster" has appeared on BitTorrent trackers sites everywhere, and early reviews say the movie's just as good as the all the hype made it out to be.

Directed by Ridley Scott of "Aliens" and "Blade Runner" fame, the movie is about Frank Lucas, portrayed by Denzel Washington, a real-life heroin kingpin from Harlem who smuggled the drug into the country in American military planes returning from the Vietnam War.

His nemesis, a New Jersey narcotics detective named Richie Roberts, is portrayed by Russel Crowe.

I haven't had a chance to see it yet myself, but a friend of mine who already downloaded a copy says its every bit as good as the early reviews and movie trailers suggest.

For those of you unable to find it it's up on

i did not publish the URL as it would condone it

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds