Age of Pirates *Don't send...* Error Message!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by sneakyalien, Sep 12, 2006.

1. sneakyalien

sneakyalien Private E-2

I Recently bouught this game (Age of Pirates - Caribbean Tales) and I'm having problems with playing it...

well... here's my problem...

I'm having an error message, just after it shows you the intro, during loading screen...

It's that error wher you can send an error message to Microsoft or something... guess you know what I'm talkin' about... :p

Can anyone help me? :S
    I'm having that error all the time, but I still dunno how to deal with it... :( Plz help me!

I know the system requirmets and I should be able to play it!
    (I have even sent that stupid error to Microsoft... still nothin')

I hate this kind of stuff... You buy yourself a game and then... Wham n' Suprise! The game doesn't work on my PC...
    (Games are expensive in my country... so... It always feels like wasting money)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds