windows live mail "eats" my emails (not the "hidden images" issue)

Discussion in 'Software' started by drkknght, Aug 2, 2011.

1. drkknght

drkknght Private E-2

I'm running windows 7 on a 1 year old PC, and use windows live mail as my mail program of choice. oddly enough, WLM sometimes eats my emails, only showing a portion of them. this is NOT the issue where images are hidden: more often than not, it's the text or body of the email. and they can be from any number of sources; personal emails from regular contacts, or even the generic group messages, like from twitter and facebook.

[​IMG]

that's how they look, whether i view them inside the program or double click on them to have their own window. however, the emails come through fine via webmail or my phone, just not in WLM, where the text is hidden.

any ideas...?

if it helps trigger any ideas, this seems to happen to specific addresses (like, all twitter emails, or all emails from my friend karl) instead of just every email.

2. drkknght

drkknght Private E-2

bump worthy..?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds