Powoerpoint 2007

Discussion in 'Software' started by dmd31842, Sep 2, 2007.

1. dmd31842

dmd31842 Corporal

I am trying to download a new template but after it downloads, cannot seem to find it in the program. Can you tell me how to get it so the new template is listed with the others? Thanks, David

2. tunered

tunered MajorGeek

Im not familar with that program but im sure you have the template, it more than likley put it in a temp file somewhere, go to start-computer- c drive and look around for it. Or download it again and see where it says it is going to go. ed

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Did you download this via MS Offices templates from within Powerpoint or did you download to your hard drive as a seperate file?

If Via Office templates from within Powerpoint then the downloaded ones are stored in My Templates, click the Office button and choose New then click My Templates and its listed there.

If a seperate download of a .ppt then pretty much as above in what you need to do is open the My Templates box but recreating the above steps then just copy and paste your new template into the My Templates box, then it will be accessable via the Powerpoint My Templates list or Reciently Used list.

as in this pic

[​IMG]

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds