New guy

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Notenoughbrainpower, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Notenoughbrainpower

Notenoughbrainpower Private E-2

Hi I was doing a search for removing keyloggers, low and behold it sent me hear. From what I have read so far this looks like the place to get help. You all seem to be people that are more then willing to give advice.

First off I will say when computers first entered into my life I wanted to learn more about them. But life takes us all in other directions sometimes.
    Now I'm 45 married and have 5 great kids.

That said I'll post my questions elsewhere just wanted to say hi.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Notenoughbrainpower :wave Glad you could join us.... Plenty to learn here, for sure. Have a look around, and if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask.. Someone will point you in the right direction, like LauraR just did ;)

By the time you are thru with this site, you will be "overloaded" with brain power!!! :-D

4. Notenoughbrainpower

Thanks I'll check it out right now I'm posting from work. Almost time to leave:-D.

5. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

Welcome I'm sure you will enjoy your stay :-D

6. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

[​IMG]
    to MajorGeeks Support Forums!!

[​IMG]

7. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Those 'loggers don't have a chance.

8. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

9. Notenoughbrainpower

Well did the malware removal steps and posted results. It looks like Chaslang didnt get to mine lastnight. Probably due to the thread I attached it to Java update. Didnt want to create a new one and gum up the works:p. Was gonna try to message him but im to new :-D.

Thanks for all the hellos got to go to work see ya.

10. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

Welcome and a big hello!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds