Son of a gun

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tjet, Aug 15, 2014.

1. tjet

tjet Supersonic Majorgeek

“Sons of Guns” star Will Hayden was arrested on child molestation charges. The owner of the firearms business behind the hit Discovery Channel series was arrested and booked in East Baton Rouge, Louisiana, early Saturday.
    Because of the nature of the arrest, further details on the charges have been sealed by court order.
    Hayden was released the same day after posting $150,000 bail. The reality star was also charged with “a crime against nature.”

http://wtvr.com/2014/08/14/sons-of-...hayden-arrested-accused-of-child-molestation/

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

If convicted, that will mess up his chosen profession... If guilty, hope he does some 'hard' time. Can't stand chesters...

3. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

It's going to mess up a lot of things, especially for his family. I doubt the Discovery channel will keep the show.

4. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Yep, pretty sure that show is going to be ejected.

5. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

I'm sure they made a decent living off the shop but there's no way it compares with the cash they pulled of the show, merch and appearance fees.

6. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

I am sure they made more from the show and merchandising, but have you priced a suppressor or other NFA gun items lately? :-D

As regulated as that part of the gun industry is, would be much easier ways to shut the guy down if you are thinking gubment conspiracy.

7. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

The law handles things involving children much differently than those of adults. Most likely, they are not revealing specifics to protect the child's interests. For the record, 'crimes against nature' in Louisiana include bestiality, anal and oral sex. Knowing how kids treat each other, I wouldn't want those sort of specifics public either.

If you gents are looking for a conspiracy, look to the angry ex-girlfriend, mother of the alleged victim. Hayden claims the charges are the result of the scorned woman's revenge. Even if he did nothing wrong, he'll always be tainted by this.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds