Near to where I live

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rikky, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

This is me basically testing my flickr account and my phone:-D Took this video this morning about 5 mins walk from where I live which is a view of winter hill, the view stunned me so I took a video of the panoramic view.

Phone is SONY Xperia M2 and should be a full 1080p.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127153810@N04/14826313587/in/set-72157646371039050

Click the two arrows top right to maximize, silly layout.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

LOL on the testing. You totally stopped on the side of the road to film that, didn't you? That's great!

What a pretty area and it looks like a you got a phone with a really nice video output.

3. Rikky

It is a nice area.:) Nature and technology, ying and yang.

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

That is one hell of a gorgeous view Rickster, and one helluva nice phone dude! I LIKE! :-D

5. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Being a photographer, I completely agree. :)

Have fun with the phone.

6. joffa

joffa Major Geek's Official Birthday Announcer

The phone appears to be working well :-D:cool
    Nice spot and very scenic ;):cool

7. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

Nice . . . the SONY Xperia M2 seems awesome! Nice choice of subject matter.

Ummm . . . Does "Weak Bridge" mean the bridge has a certain load limit that you exceed at your peril? I can't tell what the sign below says . . . not sure if it's a speed limit or a load warning.

8. Rikky

It's an old railway bridge, as kids we'd walk under the bridge down the line down the line with sticks and air guns:-D

26 tons MGW maximum gross weight, any truck weighing more 'they all have to know what they weigh by law' has to stop reverse and find another route. If a truck goes over the bridge weighing more they're supposed to report it, the bridge is then inspected for damage.

All heavy goods vehicles are routed around railway bridges where possible in the UK and there are ALOT of them.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds