Notebook touchpad...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by gman4dx266, Oct 13, 2004.

1. gman4dx266

gman4dx266 Private First Class

This is just a corny thought, but i have an HP notebook. Not tablet or anything like that, just ordinary/dayafter thanksgiving junk. It has the standard touchpad in it. i want to know if there is anythining i can stick on the end of an old lead pencil or something that will move my mouse so i can draw stuff in paint or photoshop or whatever i need to use? I heard a gummy bear will work, can anyone confirm this before i go ahead and get my touchpad gooey??! Thanks for the help.:D

2. Burrito

Burrito Private E-2

first thing that comes to my mind is to just by a stylus for a buck or 2. (the king that you use on a PDA). or u could put some scotch tape around the pencil tip.

3. gman4dx266

gman4dx266 Private First Class

Stylus plan wont work and neither will the pencil idea. whatever you choose to use has to have the same 'fleshy' feeling of skin, or something close. Strangley, earlier i dropped a roll of pennies on my touchpad and it moved the mouse a little bit. ;-) off to a start. im gonna try a ball of bread on the stylus from my palm. If that doenst work, i was thinking of using a piece of sponge or something, but i havent fully thought through how im gonna rig that sucka' up yet. But thanks for the post!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds