im interesting with Microsoft Windows 8.1 - Full Version product on amazon, i've read

Discussion in 'Software' started by jack subon, Sep 25, 2014.

1. jack subon

jack subon Private E-2

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Re: im interesting with Microsoft Windows 8.1 - Full Version product on amazon, i've

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks.:)

You will get many different views and reviews regarding Windows 8.1.

Depending on what you are using now, it will take a little or a lot of getting used to.

Personally, I really like it. It's much faster than my Windows 7 ever was and it's very stable (as was Win 7).

It would help to know what you want to use it for. If you are thinking of upgrading your current operating system to Win 8.1, you will want to make sure your computer is compatible.

3. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

Re: im interesting with Microsoft Windows 8.1 - Full Version product on amazon, i've

The link you posted for the Amazon distribution is for the basic version. Depending on what you want or need to do, the Pro version may suit your needs better. However, it's $80 more on the MSRP.

I've experimented with the Pro version on my Dell Precision M70 with a 2 GHz 32-bit processor, 2 GB of RAM and a dedicated 256 MB graphics card and Win 8.1 Pro worked extremely well, even offering to run device drivers in compatibility mode.

4. sexyandy81

sexyandy81 MajorGeek

I am another vote for the windows 8.1 pro it might suit you better to your needs than the basic version

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds