Princess needs help...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by SparklyPrincess, Jun 13, 2007.

1. SparklyPrincess

SparklyPrincess Private E-2

ok question...I have malware on my computer that I cannot get rid of...I`ve tried everything that I know....(which isn`t much) the computer picks it up and says it`s there but when I restart after scanning with a malware program it`s still there...HELP

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hello Sparkly and welcome

Best to follow this guide
    READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide

Then start a new thread in the malware forum and post a brief description of what is happening and attach the logs requesteed in the guide as the guys in that part of the forum are superb at removing malware.

3. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

4. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

Hi Halo......:kissmy

5. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

There's only ONE princess you two, I say a good joust is in order or maybe the first to slay a dragon. LOL

Welcome to MajorGeeks, SparklyPrincess. :wave

6. SparklyPrincess

SparklyPrincess Private E-2

You all becareful or I`ll get the "black" wand out...;)

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's..

8. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Welcome to the forum :)

9. savedbythebell

savedbythebell Private E-2

yay another girl to chat with =)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds