Yo

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Sotsiak, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Sotsiak

Sotsiak Private E-2

Hi, my name is Sotiris. I study Information Technology at Greece. I knew this site for a couple of years now, and I have to say that many guides here helped me make my first steps into computers. I don't know if I have anything to contribute yet but I had the responsibility to at least make an account and try to be a small part of this community.

See ya :major

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome aboard Sotsiak!:wine

3. FED UP

FED UP MajorGeek

Welcome !
    Did you bring any Ouzo with you ?
    ;-)

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Γεια σας και καλώς

To the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay and join in with the posts and tech support as that's what forums are about, doesn't matter what country you are from as a few here are from Greece etc

are you in Athens?

5. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

γεια σας!

Near the sea, eh? Do you ever see any halcyon birds fly by?

6. Sotsiak

Sotsiak Private E-2

Late reply but thanks for the warm welcome!! No, I'm from Thessaloniki and there is lots of ouzo here too :p

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds