Stra8 out of DC....Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by DeviceDemon, Nov 28, 2006.

1. DeviceDemon

DeviceDemon Private First Class

I have been reading threads in this forum for a while but I have never posted but that's going to change! :eek: Talk to you all soon!

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's ......ya lurker ...LOL ....glad to have you!!:) :)

3. DeviceDemon

DeviceDemon Private First Class

Yeah no more lurking! I'm a member of a bunch of message boards and I like to scout them out a bit before I post. I used to be a casual poster but (here comes an obviuos statement) the Internet is f-ing amazing and it truly provides a whole new medium for communication so I find myself posting on and off all day. I like talking to my family and direct friends but there is also something unique about sharing your opinion and learning other people's opinions from all over the world. There are many ideas that I would never have been exposed to if I had stayed away from message boards...... Cheers:)

4. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds