British Columbia and Pot

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BirdBath, Nov 14, 2006.

1. BirdBath

BirdBath Sergeant Major

Since BCGray is refuting my claims of his beautiful Nirvana of British Columbia being a haven for "Pot Smoking Hippies" I thought you would like to see some of the facts.

The only Province with an Official Government Party whose platform is solely based on the Leaglization of pot.

http://www.pot-tv.net/archive/series/pottvseries-69.html

The only Province with complete CITIES who back the Leaglization of pot.

http://www.stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/446/nelson_holy_smoke_cannabis_culture_fights_back

The only Province is proud to have a man like this as a resident.

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/4482.html

I could go on but I think I have made my point.

2. BirdBath

BirdBath Sergeant Major

3. Jazagod

Jazagod Command Sergeant Major

I'm from Salt Spring Island.
    I don't need your silly links to point fingers!
    Jealous?
    Over 300 Tonnes of Marijuanna are shipped to the US evrey 3 months. Ok
    Personally I don't mind. Even I don't smoke pot, and I'm grown and born!
    Seems the amount of Cocain entering Canada is 1033.7 KG per week, about 2000 pounds,. Most goes to Vancouver BC.
    Need proof? Look it up. Its called Hastings corner. Its the worst block on the planet, and were not talkin about about a joint Batman!
    Take your Logistics, and grow up little man!

4. Jazagod

sorry tweety, I'm edgy!

5. Jazagod

Say No To Drugs!!

6. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Any chance your high also?

7. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Glad you could post a link to my home town BirdBath, but seeing that were swapping links, how about this one right here at Major Geeks http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/11/13/canada.professors.reut/index.html tsk tsk tsk BirdBath just what our you boys from the Big TO teaching our poor vunerable children...............snicker

Hey all this is meant in fun, BirdBath and I do not condon anyone doing "Illegal Drugs", its just the two of us poking fun at the difference between Western Canada and Eastern Canada. Not to say there isn't merit in the "Illegal Drug" debate, just that, that is not the intent of this thread.

8. BirdBath

BirdBath Sergeant Major

I was born here(Canada) and so was my Mom. My brother lived in West Van. for a year and a half. I aint pointing fingers Bro, just havin a little fun with B.C.

I personally don't care if everyone in our country smokes pot or doesn't. If they want to let 'em. I don't, and I aint preachin that you shouldn't or should.

I just think it's funny.

9. BirdBath

BirdBath Sergeant Major

I thought it was all in fun B.C. and thats how I am looking at it.

Maybe Jazagod got offended but that wasn't the intention.

As for the link you provided, Those darn college eggheads and all their fancy book learnin' are givin' us a bad name.

10. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Ooh boy, glad I didn't post after that first post. I had a lot to to say. ;) I'll keep it under wraps for now. :)

11. Jazagod

BOOT me, I smoke more Pot , and grow than you can wink an eye, though, possibly I don't get it:D
    Who the heck lives in BC's Gulf Islans and doesnt Gro...Ahem Smoke,Ahhem what were we talikin about...
    wfffft!

12. Jazagod

No offence, just fakin it!!
    Now I'm out east in NS, I miss my home, though nothing like a new connection, I meant coniption;)

13. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Hey Bird my boy you have to get out more often, we ALL know you Sensitive Eastern Types are afraid of that white stuff that falls from the sky in the winter here in the Great White North. Why heck wasn't you folks back there that called out the Army when you got a few feet of the White Stuff awhile back. Course out here in Camelot the snow stays in the mountains where it belongs for us God like creatures to ski on........:D

14. BirdBath

BirdBath Sergeant Major

If it snows more than 3 inches we can't drive our Porche's.

Our new mayor at the time was trying to prove he could run the city and keep the taxpayers happy. It was really embaressing for everyone but mostly for the Army.

But you know how it is, if we don't work, who's going to support the "Have Not" provinces? :mad: :rolleyes:

15. BirdBath

BirdBath Sergeant Major

Have you seen how many Grow-ops are being busted around here?

We gotta keep up with B.C. somehow. :)

16. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

0_o ...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds