Hello everybody...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Net_fish78, May 27, 2008.

1. Net_fish78

Net_fish78 Private E-2

:wave Hi Net_fish78 here. New to the MajorGeek forum site, but not to forums. I really like the site so I figure I should join the community. If you will have me..:-D. I am from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. I am, I should say I was a bit of a novice with computers in the past. It was a hobby, but life got in the way:(. Now I am trying to re-learn, as well as learn more than before. Adios for now..

2. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

Welcome to Majorgeeks, this is a great place to learn and you will meet a lot of nice people here, enjoy your stay.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome aboard..

4. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

5. Yargwel

Yargwel MajorGeek

Don't worry about being a novice - we all had to start somewhere. I've been playing with PC's for approaching 25 years and I still find out stuff here at MG. :) :major

6. Net_fish78

Net_fish78 Private E-2

Thank you all for the warm welcome...:) I do hope to learn alot so that I can give back..:major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds