Hi, everybody!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by PhilipY, May 30, 2008.

1. PhilipY

PhilipY Private E-2

My name is Philip. I'm 47 years old, and I'm from Malaysia. I've been teaching piano for the past 25 years or so, and I'm also what you might call a cocktail pianist (it's a nice job). I got involved or rather hooked on computers when Windows 3.1 came out, way back in the early 90's. Since then, I've been mucking about with hardware and software, and now do servicing and building systems for clients.

I'm also a staff member at BigBlueBall (an IM forum). It's great to help out fellow Netizens with their different problems. Hope I can do the same here.

Cheers.

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..
    Hope you enjoy the forums.:)

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Philip welcome and hope you enjoy the forums and yes please do jump in and assist other users with tech issues as all help is greatfully recieved.

4. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Welcome Phillip :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds