video capturing from vcr

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jayh, May 6, 2004.

1. jayh

jayh Private E-2

I want to capture video from a vcr tape from my samsung sv dvd3e to my pinnacle studio dv plus 8 capture card. but on on the capture card it gives me comp, audio out, s - video connectors. on my video i have scart in and out, composite audio left audio right and video on the back and i have these on the front aswell. svideo out, optical. other connectors are line out in white and audio r in red connector. can someone please tell me which cables i need to get good quality svideo and audio recording from my vcr to this pinnacle card?
    cheers for any help you can give me

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Im am amatuer in this area, but bought the Dazzle kit and had no problems capturing from VCR with the instruction. I had another card and ran into problems, perhaps the hardware you purchased has a compatibility problem. Its all guesswork for me. Im suprised you have no instructions?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds