Max Payne 3 previev video and engine demo

Discussion in 'Software' started by Rikky, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Wow in 720p that looks impressive, just got to hope the gameplay is good also, just another random shooter kinda gets boring.

3. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

To be honest, it looks like a random GTA game to me. It's nothing like the first two Max Payne games.

4. Nedlamar

Nedlamar MajorGeek

While I hate disagreeing with you Mimsy (mainly because you scare me :-D ) I'm going to have to disagree here.
    Just from that video it looks like Max Payne with a touch of Splinter Cell thrown in, I see very little GTA quality.... at least I hope there isn't, the GTA type games are getting old.
    Can't tell from the video but hopefully the story line is as dark and twisted as the others.
    I might have to play MP2 today now lol

5. pl91

pl91 Private E-2

Looks pretty sweet. Hope they keep the Max Payne stile in there and not get to much GTA in there.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds