hi, not sure where to begin

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by kimsrunning, Apr 1, 2008.

1. kimsrunning

kimsrunning Private E-2

I have a zlob trojan, I'm perfectly willing to erase the whole disk drive and re install windows. What a pain this trojan is.

Kim:cry

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to Major Geeks!

Please follow the instructions in the below link and attach the requested logs when you finish these instructions.

READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide

Then start a thread in the malware removal forum. :)

3. kimsrunning

kimsrunning Private E-2

Thank you Tim! My computer is running very slowly, bear with me!

4. TimW

Not a problem.....when you have completed the instructions, then start a thread in malware and attach the requested logs. :)

5. kimsrunning

kimsrunning Private E-2

Hey Tim,
    I had to go to a different computer. The one I'm trying to fix has frozen. It literally took me an hour just to get to your forum. I'm going to try to reboot in safe mode AGAIN, but last time it wouldn't recognize my keyboard when I tried that.

Thanks again.
    Kim

6. TimW

If it is a usb keyboard...it may not recognize it in safe mode. But you can download with networking all that you need in the Read and Run instructions. Or you can download to the other computer and save to a disc to transfer to the bad one. Good luck.

7. kimsrunning

kimsrunning Private E-2

Hello again,

I can't even get online on that computer now. Took me this long to get into safe mode, out of safe mode and then to try to get back to this forum, which has not happened. I'm not sure what to do now. If you have any ideas, please send them my way, otherwise I'll just try to figure this out somehow on my own.

Thank you Tim!
    Kim

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds