Just figured I'd say 'ello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by sebray, Jul 6, 2008.

1. sebray

sebray Private E-2

Since I've already made a thread in the Malware Removal forum I figured I'd drop in and say heyla.

I'm a geek in my own right I s'pose...just more of a gamer/math geek and not a computer-fixing geek. For this I worship all who help here. I'm also extremely grateful...I have my first born son and cookies to offer as payment. Really it's ok, you can have him...I've got another one..the younger one is cuter anyway. Peanut butter cookies for all in the morning!! :wave

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..
    Fortunately the advice you get here is for free, so you can hold on the your son:-D

3. lbmest

lbmest MajorGeek

Hmmmmm Cookies:-D
    Let's see the going rate is 2 cookies per post - so 2 dozen on account j/k

Welcome to MGs
    :major

4. sebray

sebray Private E-2

Oh no I insist...really really I do...you can have him....((please?!?!?!?!))

*gets busy with the cookies*

Guess I'll be broke soon, cause I kinda talk alot lol!

Thanks for the welcomes :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds