You Rock

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by thedungbeetle, Sep 10, 2009.

1. thedungbeetle

thedungbeetle Private E-2

I used the "READ & RUN ME FIRST" malware removal instructions for my recent Braviax infection. Let me tell you, it worked like a charm when nothing else would. I just wanted to thank everyone who contributed to that thread. I will return to this forum frequently not just for help but to learn and plan on lots of referrals. Thanks guys.

2. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

:highfive

Thanks for the positive feedback, thedunkbeetle!

Our malware expert, chaslang, spends untold hours tweaking that guide, training his team, and working threads. I'm sure that he appreciates your "Thanks!".

Stick around --- there's lots of knowledgeable members here to help with any problems.

dr.m

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG thedungbeetle:wave Oh, the positive feedback is great to hear! The Malware experts don't get enough credit, and I am sure you will make their day! have a look around, there is plenty to learn here... ;)

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Sounds like you have already seen some "front-line action".
    Glad our "Med squad" were at their usual great level.

5. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

g'day thedungbeetle

Welcome to Major Geeks the malware fighters here are really awesome and this is a good site for software and advice lot to learn just reading some of the posts.

6. Great news :) and welcome to the forum!

7. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and I know they all appreciate the thanks that people give. A lot of people worked there arses off here to get thinks and all the info on the site.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds