Hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by dawnmorning, Oct 21, 2008.

1. dawnmorning

dawnmorning Private E-2

Hello! My name is Dawn and I am from Ohio.I was directed to this site after doing a search for Malware removal..and boy I am so glad I came here.My pc performance has increased and had got ridden of all those malicious spyware so effectively.
    Just wanted to give my heartfelt thanks to the owner of this site..:)
    I have just one question though..should I keep all the downloaded files used for cleaning the spyware in my pc or remove them?I haven't yet installed any Antispyware scanner,saw a few suggestions for free downloads and I am contemplating on using one of them.I hope after downloading them the won't interfere with the already existing ones.
    Please advise...
    Thanks once again.

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

Re: Hi!

:wave dawn and welcome to MG's..
    Yould be advised to post the logs of the scans you did in the Malware Forum
    That way the malware experts can see if your system is realy clean.

It is only recomended to keep SUPERAntiSpyware and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for scanning/removal of malware.

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Re: Hi!

welcome to the forums :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds