Where Do I Start ???

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by NorPlan, Aug 20, 2013.

1. NorPlan

NorPlan Private E-2

:cool:-o Have a few things , seems to be a Fly in the Ointment:( A friend attempting to help find a solution had gone on your site..He was running out of time searching...It appears a couple files are corrupted not allowing for a smooth operation if You will..Both Beginning & End at the Start Up then at the Shutdown..Ran a Virus Check and some files couldn't be scanned ...:confused Please direct me to the proper area of the Forum if You want more detail Please & Thank You.......:)

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome.:)

If you are looking for help with booting the computer or shutting down, that would be the Software Forum.

If you are looking for help with malware, you'll have to do the "Read and Run me First Thread" in our Malware Forum and post your logs as directed.

Be as thorough in describing your problem as you can.

Good luck.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds