Startup program NOT in startup

Discussion in 'Software' started by Scott_in_RI, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Scott_in_RI

Scott_in_RI Private E-2

When I start my PC a document folder opens that has a program I uninstalled (Bazooka). I checked my Startup folder and it is empty. I did a registry scan w/ Registry Cleaner and that didn't solve the problem.

This happened after I moved around some folders and files from the Start--- Programs menu. I did try moving my startup folder to the Accessories folder but that didn't work so I left it there (under Programs folder). I checked to see if it was duplicated anywhere else and nothing.

Now... what dod I do... HELP :cry

2. Novus Natio

Novus Natio Private E-2

manually remove it from the system registry. i cannot direct you on this. just because that registry program junk didnt fix it doesnt mean its not there.

3. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

If you are planning on editing the registry for the first time
    please read this first

registry instructions for xp
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756

if you are not using windows xp
    follow the link and search from there for the correct instructions for your operating system

4. Scott_in_RI

Scott_in_RI Private E-2

Great...it worked, thanks :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds