Bleak

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hitest, May 7, 2012.

1. hitest

hitest Staff Sergeant

My Mom is in the active stage of dying at the moment. I feel numb and profoundly bleak. I take some comfort in knowing that her suffering will soon be over. I love you, Mom.

2. Nedlamar

Nedlamar MajorGeek

I can only offer my condolences and hope you find the strength to help you through this dark period.

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

I am so sorry to here you are going through this. :(

Condolences to you and your family.

4. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

:( So sorry to hear of this. Know that people are thinking of you during your tough time. Many condolences to you and your family.

5. sikvik

sikvik Corporal Karma

Very sorry to hear of the trying time, you and the family are facing. :(
    My condolences to you and the family. Stay strong.

6. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

hitest your post caught my eye and tugged at my heartstrings. My thoughts are with you and your Mom, I am so sorry you are going through this very difficult time.

7. BoredOutOfMyMind

BoredOutOfMyMind Picabo, ICU

We lost my Mother-in-law 2 years ago (more like a Mom to me) on Monday after Mother's Day. I was numb and know what you feel now!
    We lost Granny at Christmas, and her 85th birthday would have been Sunday. To help my Mom, we have invited Mom over for a week (600 miles).

May you find peace and my your Mom not suffer. Dwell on the good times.

8. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

So sorry to hear of your sad news, hitest :(. Losing your Mom and knowing that there is not much that you can do about it has got to be one of the worst things in life. All I know is, to a dying person, knowing that you are well loved and have children is the closest comfort that one can have.
    ~ Condolences and best wishes to you and the family.

9. handygal

handygal First Sergeant

I'm so sorry to hear this, hitest. It's hard to lose someone quicky and not get to say goodbye and it's hard to lose someone more slowly and know that it's coming. Wishes for a peaceful passing and that your family can find comfort and strength in each other.

10. hitest

hitest Staff Sergeant

My Mother, Amri Nielsen, passed away peacefully today. I am very thankful that I had several days to be with my Mom. I love you, Mom.

11. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

I don't know what to say hitest. Sorry for your loss. You seem to be somewhat at peace with her passing.

12. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Simply being there for the person you love is a wonderful thing for that person. Giving of yourself is the greatest of gifts and your mum knows that (present tense), because she is right there with you taking care of you in a very special way that you deserve for the devotion shown her.

My sincere condolences...

LS

13. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

I agree completely with L.S. Knowing that you are surrounded by your loved ones and especially your own children is a tremendous comfort. When you become a parent it changes you. Your children are literally a part of you.
    ~ God Bless and R.I.P. Sincerest condolences extended to you you and your family.

14. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

I also offer my condolences for your loss.

I lost my older brother to cancer in 2004. It's never easy to lose someone, and it never makes any sense. I know words really can't help, but know that there are many here who can understand the kind of sadness and loss you and your family are suffering. I'm sure having you there was an immense comfort to your mother.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds