Looking for the I-War Evacuation (CGW) Demo

Discussion in 'Software' started by maxdamage, Dec 22, 2009.

1. maxdamage

maxdamage Private First Class

Does anybody know where I can find this demo?I was able to get the other two I-war demos as no one has it?I have searched the internet and I have tried the gigex downloader for the I-War Evacuation (CGW) Demo but the program cannot find the demo to download?I have the full game I-War but not the expansion Defiance though.The demos are much easier to play atm...

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

I wish you well with finding this as I cannot locate it and I'm normally good at finding software, as this game is one I remember and is from th eback end of the 90s many of the gaming sites what would have listed the demo will have gone through site updates and older games will sadly have been removed.

I would try and email infogrames and ask them as they where the developer/publisher and link HERE never know as many companies archive the games and add-ons.

3. maxdamage

maxdamage Private First Class

Thanks but have you tried that link and asked for the demo?

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

No on the email to infogrames as I am not looking for the demo, its just a suggestion for you to try, likely they wont have this game still but you never know they just may archive all their apps and maybe generous in sending you a copy.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds