I like this place

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by PC-XT, Nov 12, 2007.

1. PC-XT

PC-XT Master Sergeant

I just came here bacause it was the only place I could find that had anything close to being able to fix my adware problem.

I noticed there were other things here also, and saw a PHP question that I helped to solve. That was great. I like this place.
    Now I've asked a bunch of questions and have received great answers to many of them.
    I've tried the arcade. I like the mix of games.

This is now my favorite forum (even including my own, for now!) Even if I need to reinstall Windows to fix my adware problem, these will probably ;) still be my favorite forums.

2. Yargwel

Yargwel MajorGeek

Glad you like it! :)

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave glad you like the forums.

4. PC-XT

PC-XT Master Sergeant

Thanks for the welcome, guys! :cool This is the first place I come when I get free time now.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds