Games keep crashing!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Drakeskull, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Drakeskull

Drakeskull Private E-2

For some reason my games keep crashing. Halo seems to crash from the menu most often and rarly from in game, when it crashes it says gathering exeption data. Avp2 and unreal tournament 2k4 do crash but not as much as halo, they crash from in game and after a period of time and have no errors they simply drop straight to desktop. So far counter strike has not crashed and no other apps have only those games.
    I have reinstalled sound video and mobo drivers, Halo its self and directx 9. Ive also been looking on my video cards temperature to make sure it wasnt over heating it gets up to 72c but there is a threshold that says core slow down at 140c so i figure its not overheating. It also just started all of a sudden there were no big changes made to my pc. I beleive that is about it. Thank you for your help. oh yes and my 3d card is made by evga and i have a 480watt ps.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds