Not a Geek

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Dixiebele, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Dixiebele

Dixiebele Private E-2

:cry:cryHi, I am Dixiebele. I am now to this and not sure how to use this site either. Maybe you can give me some pointers.....?

I did post a problem I am having with my Laptop but dont know how to fix it.

If you have read my problem please let me know by email.

I really need help. Not a Geek with computers.

Thanks all

Dixiebele

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi Dixiebele :) Welcome to MGs.

I took a look at your post. Unfortunately, you put it in someone else's thread.

You need to start a New thread for your problem. If someone has an answer for you, they will reply in the thread you start. If you wish to get an email as notification, you need to 'subscribe' to your thread by clicking 'Thread Tools' at the top of your post and click on subscribe, then choose the notify by email option.

3. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks.com, Dixiebele :)

I moved your post to start your own thread. You can find it here. http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=169885

Generally it is better to start your own thread than tag it on to someone else's post . It can get really confusing for both the original poster and those trying to help otherwise.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds