Windows pop-up microsoft.NET Framework

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Jablonski_1, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Jablonski_1

Jablonski_1 Private E-2

I recently had a a few viruses on my computer and your malware guide helped me get rid of them. After that I used Defraggler to help my computer run faster. After I did that, a window popped up about an error msg and to fix it I just had to hit continue. The program that was trying to run was photoshop, but everytime I hit the continue button it kept popping back up. I finally was able to get both windows to close, but when I restarted my computer it happened again.

I looked through your forums and saw that someone else had the same problem, but there were no reply's from you guys. The other post that was on here, I had the same computer jargon popping up. Something like a jit debuggler(?). I have no idea what it means.

I hope that I didn't mess up my computer.

Please help!

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

1. Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
    2. Type the following command, and then press ENTER:
    drwtsn32 -i

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds