Windows XP bugging device?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Maxwell, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Maxwell

Maxwell Folgers

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

I can answer some of these:

Help automatically updates itself when it is used. Windows X does not contain all of its help files on the system, but online, too.

Pretty sure you gotta be an admin to run it :)
    If you have admin rights, all drive security can be bypassed anyway.

No comment. Kinda silly, tbh. All windows OSes have been like that.

It monitors for debugging purposes. You can actually read it, if you know how. I learned some time ago. The message pops up to let you knwo that its being debugged, so you can read it, if you need to.

I've made myself clear on this. Keep your system clean and not rely on a crutch to save you.

Then turn it off. Other OSes have this feature too.

This I agree with, but it has nothing to do with XP.

I'll stop there, the rest are a bunch of little whiny rants, with a couple good points thrown in.

3. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

I think someone is spending a bit too much time in the book depository staring down at the grassy knoll.

4. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

No doubt :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds