How to Turn $6 into $6000!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ccccc, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccccc

ccccc Private E-2

<edit>

Puuuuuulease

</edit>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2004
  2. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob MajorGeek

It can be done if you can get enough suckers to fall for it. :eek: :D

3. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

hmm i thought these threads get closed. Oh well, may the flaming commence! :D

4. 7.62mm

7.62mm Private E-2

Hello, testing, 1,2,3 :), so im new ect, and i was wondering how things work around here?.
    Is flaming allowed, how are the moderators and rules, who are the moderators ect ect ect :).

5. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

Flaming isn't allowed, I was just saying that because I fgured people were bound to flame a guy who advertises and then leaves the topic open for flamers. On the main page under the forums click on Forum Leaders, those are the mods. The rules should be in the sticky in the forum that says "Read this before posting" or something like that.

6. 7.62mm

7.62mm Private E-2

Will do, thanks for the .Nfo, in your opinion do you find these forums a decent place?, why i ask these questions, is that im looking for a new forum to live on llo.

7. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

I wouldn't have been here for almost a half of a year if I didn't enjoy this place. Besides great support, the community itself is great. And all the members are very welcoming and respectful to others.

8. 7.62mm

7.62mm Private E-2

There an irc channel for these forums?, network, ect.. Thanks for this help.

9. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

Witty reply is allowed though :p

10. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

Nope none, we are stricly a forum.

11. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

We're the support forum for the main site, majorgeeks.com. Simply support. THIS forum, the lounge, is for members to relax and talk about whatever, which generally amounts to shooting of their mouths for no good reason. It USED to be a place for witty banter and intellectual conversation, but this is ONLY a forum, computing based material, and in regards to the main site.

12. 7.62mm

7.62mm Private E-2

No problem, Thats one of the reasons i choose to register on these forums, i figure i might as well be with people i can mostly relate to. I hope these forums give me a chance to assist people in fixing these computer problems. Also i want this place to provide me with some interesting conversation, aswell a chance to meet and possibly make new friends.

/endrant.

13. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

well, these are good for that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds