Please Be nice.... :)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The1God, Jul 21, 2004.

1. The1God

The1God Private First Class

I canvinced my wife to sign up here last night, she will be posting questions about animated graphics and whatnot. I don't know squat about that stuff. Her questions may seem dumb, but she is a major newbie and willing to learn. I told her she would not be belittled here and treated with respect. That there are many people here that are willing to help. Her username is The1goddess. I just want her to be comfortable in asking questions.

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

no problem man.. we welcome all people from various levels of skill .. we all started from 0 at some point in our lives too ;)

3. F18delta

F18delta Private E-2

Not me! I was born with a keyboard. That's why my mom hates to remember my birthing process :D:D:D

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

Was it an ergonomic one? :D

5. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Nice job, now shes getting a custom title and you're to blame! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2004
  6. F18delta

F18delta Private E-2

It was like the one GT posted

OUCH!!

LOL

7. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

I'm surprised she let you out her servitude after that...lol ;)

8. F18delta

F18delta Private E-2

I still have 80 years left on my contract. I figure that her living to be 130 is going to be hard enough, so I might get time off eventually..... :rolleyes:

9. The1God

The1God Private First Class

Uh Oh, I can only imagine......

10. Robster12

Robster12 The Horse Whisperer

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
    Yes. Now, it will be Your fault!
    hahahahahaha!!!!
    Tell your wife welcome. We have loads of fun here.
    (I don't know anything about the .gifs, but plenty others do, of course...)

:)

11. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

Wasn't me. I'm still using an old standard IBM QWERTY keyboard that refuses to die. dperino posted a new one with buttons, levers, flashing lights, bells and whistles. Maybe that one?

12. F18delta

F18delta Private E-2

Sorry then! Looks like I blamed the wrong guy! So it was all dperino's fault!

13. Jamiko

Jamiko Sergeant

I read the first post and thought to myself, "Self, someone just got a title before they even logged in. That must be a first." ;)

14. dperino

dperino Capt. Caveman

No way man. I wasn't even in your area anywhere near the time of your birth. And,, I've only had this monstrosity for a week anyway. :D :D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds