My iPhone 3GS

Discussion in 'Software' started by LI_Geek_95, Aug 20, 2010.

1. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

Is currently the second most important thing to me (just in case Jeanette sees this post ;))

I think it's great. Any opinions?

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Zack

Yes they are great phones and improve on the 3G version that I have, I didnt go with a 3GS or 4 as I had decided to try out Windows Mobile and now not looking back, but thats due to my requirements.

I still have the iPhone as its best point and some worst are below for me.

Best
    Easy as hell to use for anyone.
    Great apps base if you want an app to do any task, you are likely to find one, many free.
    Great for all around usage, GPS, Music, Video, pictures etc in one package

Worst
    Cannot customise the look and feel of the phone as too tied into Apples rules.
    Not the best GPS but works.
    Battery longevity
    Latest iOS4 updates are problematic for many

But its a great phone and one I would suggest to anyone wanting to get into the SmartPhone thing, as its an easy phone to use, my mom has one now.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds