Audio drivers

Discussion in 'Software' started by iwalke, Sep 14, 2006.

1. iwalke

iwalke Private E-2

Hey, I formatted today and everything is working except my sound. I have a sony vaio fs215s running windows xp home addition and as far as i know i have installed the correct drivers from the sony website. Not sure what to do next really, any help?

thanks

2. iwalke

iwalke Private E-2

Also, if i go into sounds and audio devices in control panel it says "No Audio Device" been trying different things all day and it's driving me crazy so any help would be muuuuuch appreciated :)

3. whicky1978

whicky1978 Staff Sergeant

What kind of computer do you have? You should try going to your computer's manufactoring site and updating the bios, and audio drivers. If fact, it would not be a bad idea to update all the updates they offer.

4. tunered

tunered MajorGeek

Did the driver download have a exe, or did it just install to another folder? Did you actually install it?? ed

5. iwalke

iwalke Private E-2

Thanks for your responses, managed to fix this thismorning, reinstalled all the original drivers and something worked.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds