Creating animated .gif images. Which program?

Discussion in 'Software' started by JimBeam, Dec 9, 2004.

1. JimBeam

JimBeam Private E-2

I want a good program for creating animated .gif's. I used to use Ulead Gif Animator, but since updating to a newer better computer I've been unable to run that program on this computer. I know there's a few programs out there, but I want a program that can create gif's from a movie file. With Ulead Gif Animator it was as simple as importing the video file, it would extract all the frames and then you create your gif from that. I haven't been able to find another program that does this. But does anyone know a program that can do this for me?

Or do any of you create your own gif animations from video files using multiple programs?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds