Firefox 3.5.6 fail

Discussion in 'Software' started by LI_Geek_95, Dec 19, 2009.

1. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

Hi
    I just upgraded to Firefox 3.5.6 (latest) and since that upgrade, Javascript doesn't work. Any suggestions?

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hi zDawg32, do you have the latest version of Java? Maybe you need to update that.... The latest is Java6_Update17. Check to see if you have that one, and if not, update it... be sure to run JavaRA to remove the old first, then install the latest version....

If you do have the latest, my suggestion would be to un-install FF and then reinstall it.. It should recognize your Java... ;)

3. LI_Geek_95

Hi TC
    I actually thought of that after i posted, lol. I update the JRE to 6u17, but no dice.
    Im going to reinstall FF now.
    Graziè!

4. sikvik

sikvik Corporal Karma

Z - you having problems with Java or javascript?
    Cheers..

5. LI_Geek_95

javascript, sik =]

6. GirishMony

GirishMony Private E-2

Please go to 'Tools' in Menu Bar then 'Options' and check whether the 'Enable Javacript' is checked or not:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds