GTA: San Andreas loading error!

Discussion in 'Software' started by jujuz0rs, Apr 13, 2007.

1. jujuz0rs

jujuz0rs Private E-2

When i try to run GTA:sa it says that there is an error. My specs for the computer meet the requirements to play the game but it still doens't work! :[ Can anyone help me?

I have a .txt file of the technical error report

Attached Files:

2. rik_na

rik_na Sergeant

A not very helpful 3AM in the morning answer would be that the checksum errors your getting are basically telling you that the data is corrupt. Moreover, the number of checksums that relate to bin files are saying that your CD [ISO] is basically at fault. I will no doubt be corrected if I am wrong.

The more useful question is why, as there are a whole load of things that can cause this. To addresss that you willl need to post system specs for gf card, mb, RAM etc. One possible cause may well be the gfx card drivers, which gave me a similar sort of problem.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds