New member saying hello and I need a bit of help

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ben.Ks, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Ben.Ks

Ben.Ks Private E-2

Hey. My name is Ben! I'm a Canadian Metal Head. For those of you into metal check out the band I play in, Fall To Ashes. (Sorry about that, was not my original intention) Anyways I'm having trouble finding some drivers. I recently reformatted my pc with a Windows that didn't originally come with it. Its a Compaq Presario SR1210NX. I know a little about computers... but clearly not enough when it comes down to this. The OS is Windows Professional w/ media center. I'm not sure what service pack it is. I have not done any updates yet but I'm not sure if that makes a difference. I'm looking for my audio driver and video. Now I'm not sure if there are any other drivers that I will need. The internet works, clearly, and I havn't encountered any other problems, Yet. I've downloaded everest and made a report which is in the attatchment below.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could post a link or give me any information.
    Thanks a ton, and then some.

Attached Files:

2. tunered

tunered MajorGeek

3. Ben.Ks

Ben.Ks Private E-2

Thank you SO much. I couldn't have asked for more. That link is going right into my e-mail folder for safe keeping. Greatly appreciated.

You're a gentleman and a scholar :wine

4. Ben.Ks

Ben.Ks Private E-2

This site is great! All my questions answered. I've had quite a few problems with my pc and this site has SO many helpful articles specific to my pc.

I can't thank you enough.

5. tunered

tunered MajorGeek

You are very welcome, lots of good help here at MajorGeeks.com

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds