can't find drivers for UAA drivers for vista please help

Discussion in 'Software' started by draffa885, Jul 12, 2009.

1. draffa885

draffa885 Private E-2

HI
    I havs an hp dv52360m which had windows xp media edition,I install windows vista ultimate and i can't find any sound driver compitable with it,Am gettiing the error message on the audio icon in system tray (NO Audio Output Device Is Installed)I tried installing the xp drivers and updating,the HP website was not any help either also contacted one of hp technicians with no luck please help.

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

Hmmm... I just checked around for an HP dv52360m and it doesn't seem to exist. I think you have an extra number in the model number.... please post the correct model number, and adding an Everest report would be helpful too. More info about Everest is available here, and you can download it free from here.

3. draffa885

draffa885 Private E-2

thanks for you reply,Sorry it's an dv5236om,Here is the everest report you requested.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2009
  4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Make sure you install the Intel Chipset Drivers from here reboot and install the Audio drivers from here and let us know how they work out.

5. draffa885

draffa885 Private E-2

Hi
    I appreciate the help,I followed the instruction step by step and i got this error message that stop the installation (driver installation failed:could not find the MEDIA device for this
    driver.Do i have to uninstall anything before trying?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds