Any camera Experts out there able to assist a Newbie??

Discussion in 'Software' started by jacknscoob, Jun 29, 2012.

1. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Hi Everyone

I am a newbie looking to buy a new camera. I have so many questions. I am looking for a camera wizard who would like to help me out.

Anyone out there??

Thanks

Jackie:)

2. cabbiinc

cabbiinc Staff Sergeant

First off, let me get some info. Please answer any of these questions you can and just say I don't know if you can't.

-What do you plan to shoot? Weddings are very demanding where as shooting the kids in the back yard isn't.

-What's your budget?

-What kind of camera do you prefer? dSLR with interchangeable lenses and the ability to control everything or point and shoot that makes all the decisions for you, just push the button or an in between camera called a bridge camera.

-If there's a particular inspiration you can let us know, that would also help.

There's more options out there that are meant to sell you a product more than meet a need. If I can I'll help you avoid the wastes of money.

3. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

I will also jump in. I have a basic point and shoot but I have a lot of wildlife nearby now and wanted better photos. Problem is price. What do you want to spend? I also like my Canon cameras so I agree with above on that. Good camera, good battery life as well. I decided that the basic would not work because of limited features and zoom although the trade off was a bigger, heavier camera. I am really happy so far. It can point and shoot or you can get geeky with it, if you can afford it. Basically you can do much more with this camera then a basic point and shoot but you don't need to be a camera geek with it.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Canon+-...lack/3098129.p?id=1218382128420&skuId=3098129

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

I would ask as few questions as in

How much you want to spend?
    What type of pictures do you wish to take (snaps as in holiday or daily or prof)?
    Comapct or SLR?
    Would you want to edit pics on PC or just want them as is?

5. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Hi Guys

Thanks for taking the time for all your posts.

I am looking to 'get into' photography, start a new hobby, learn more about photography and experiment with taking photos. I do not have any aspirations above my basic-ish station.

Budget: $200-350 Australian dollars (pls note camera's over $250, I will need a real or a plausable imaginary easily explanable reason to spend this extra money to my husband I cannot see this being a problem though.;)

My first real question/query is that I think I need a viewfinder. All the cameras without one which only have a screen, whatever the quality of the screen, I cant always see what I am photographing, especially in the sun. So what do you guys think? Do I need one?

Size: Not looking for travel slimline but not a camera that needs a separate handbag, something in between.

Things I think I dont need: Extra lenses to screw on and cart about. Extra flashes stuck on the top like the professionals.

Functions I need: (I think)
    - Very quick ability to take picture ie no lag between pressing the button and the picture being taken. So that the click of the camera button actually takes the photo of what you can see (what is the techy term for this?) This function would be, as it is, at the top of my list. My current camera has a massive time delay.
    - Timer - various settings
    - Good optical zoom
    - Anti-shake thingy
    - good battery life
    - Ability to shoot video in the dark to a 'fair/good' standard
    - video that picks up sound well, better than basic
    - Click the button and it takes 10 pics at once
    - Ability to photograph an object yet the background is out of focus (if that makes sense) (Or is that Paintshop Pro?)

Probable things I'd like to photograph:
    Surf / sea (not under water)
    Animals / nature
    Landscapes
    People

cabbiinc - I think I have answered all your questions, I would think I would be heading for a bridge (inbetweenie). I like 'If I can I'll help you avoid the wastes of money.' Thanks. Someone has mentioned the Panasonic -FZ47. Is there anything that jumps out wrong about that one.

Major Attitude, after I have written this I will check out the camera you suggested.

DavidGP - I will prob edit the photos on my PC like I do now with my point & shoot ie., crop, resize etc. Learning to use Paintshop Pro to a greater extent is also something I am looking to do in the future.

If the "IS" also helps with shakey hands, then that is something def that I would be looking for. Is Also"IS" still the correct term to use. I totally agree with the extra pixels for both the reasons you stated, for sure. Enlarging photos and printing them has been something I have done alot of in the past.

I look forward to hearing from you.

J :)

6. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Hiya gloozit

Thanks for your post, awesome photo! Good one.

I have just had a look at the camera your mate recommended. I see it had a large optical zoom, they said 'The thing is, there are not a lot of things that you can do with a lens that long on what's essentially a point-and-shoot camera. With the lens fully extended, it's very difficult to hold the P510 still and keep your subject framed, and the autofocus is very slow, so fast-moving targets are a challenge to shoot. Plus, while the image stabilisation is very good, you're still going to want it on a tripod to avoid blur and when using its higher ISO settings.'

So before I get into other details about the camera (looks great by the way). Is this -

What would be the greatest optical zoom that would be effective (using the IS function) for someone with a tendancy to have slightly shakey hands to be able to hold the camera and not have to use a tripod to take a shot. At what point (level of zoom) would it become tricky and the level of high zoom would be wasted?

7. cabbiinc

cabbiinc Staff Sergeant

You're asking an awful lot for $300, Australian or US dollars.
    Landscapes are typically wide angle, people are typically shot at a normal to medium telephoto length, and surf/sea/nature is usually shot with a telelphoto lens. People shots usually look much better with additional lighting which is usually pretty difficult without a hotshoe.

It sounds like you'll want a dSLR. I'm not saying that you couldn't get by with a bridge camera, but a dSLR has far more controls in camera and you can use a lens to suit the need at hand. Putting video into the mix with good audio does blow that budget though.

I'd suggest buying an entry level dSLR. Most these days have video that isn't bad. You'll see parts of movies shot with them and TV shows are starting to use them due to their small size, they are capable of getting a good quality shot from a tiny space that other cameras just can't. dSLRs also don't suffer from shutter lag, have a regular viewfinder (unless you're shooting video) which keeps the battery from having to power the LCD screen, have a burst mode (with auto exposure bracketing even).

Anti-shake can be achieved a few ways. Back in the film days you'd occasionally see an aerial shot and you wouldn't see a ton of blur. Well image stabilization wasn't around and airplanes weren't exactly smooth. They did it with a fast shutter speed (something an SLR is readily capable of). To achieve that you'd also use a wide aperture lens and high speed film (ISO). Today you just increase the ISO in camera as well as use a wide aperture lens. Increasing the ISO does increase the digital noise (red, green and blue blotches in darker areas as well as the "grain"), so you should use the lowest that lets you do what you've gotta do. You can also get a lens that decreases vibrations or movement. Each manufacturer will call it something different, but they all work pretty much the same. These will help with camera movement, but won't do a thing for subject movement (a racing car, a running cheetah, etc...) and are more useful for telephoto lenses than wide angle lenses. The general rule of thumb for getting acceptably sharp images without vibration reduction trickery is to shoot faster than the inverse of your focal length. So if you're shooting with a 50mm lens you'd want to shoot at 1/50th of a second or faster. If you're shooting with a 300mm lens you'd want to shoot at 1/300th of a second or faster. So you can see that if you're shooting a 20mm lens you're already slower than being able to capture any moving anything without it moving itself. Vibration reduction just lets you get slower than that general rule of thumb and still not have CAMERA movement.

The camera does not need to be the latest and greatest, but do go through a reputable dealer. Buying used can lower the cost but you never know what you're going to get (some used dealers have their own warranties as well, KEH.com is a good used store) and a warranty is not transferrable so ignore any ads on Craigslist that claim the warranty card was never filled out and is waiting for you to do so when you buy their camera. Also additional insurance has never done me any good so I say skip that as well. The manufacturer usually warranties any defects they did. Extended warranties just extend that. Additional warranties that cover dropping your camera or damage from misuse sound great, but you have to use their repair service and the last time I tried that the shipping and handling was half the cost of the camera. After that I just decided to take my chances.

So enough with the lesson and on to the suggested product. I'd say go to a local camera store (big box store or privately owned) and check out a few entry level dSLRs. Compare how the menus work and the button layout. They shouldn't be so vastly different that one will make perfect sense and the other wouldn't but it might. Then also compare any point and shoot or bridge cameras you see. Bottom line is that it's got to be a camera the you will like to shoot, but if you're really wanting to get into something bigger and better then an entry level dSLR with 2 lens combo may be just the thing to get you going. Add a 50mm f/1.8 lens (just about ever camera maker has one and they are about the cheapest lens you can buy but deliver good quality) and now you can shoot in low light, faster shutter speeds in bright light, and get an incredibly shallow depth of field.

Canon T3 with 18-55 & 55-250 IS
    Nikon D5100 with 18-55 & 55-200

Those would be my two choices, but both are above your budget. I'm intentionally not trying to steer you to one make or the other because it shouldn't matter, but do keep in mind that once you start getting into buying lenses and other stuff it get's a lot tougher to switch brands since you've gotta sell what you have to be able to afford the other brand.

Good luck with your decision.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikon-coolpix-p510
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikond5100/
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos1100D/

8. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Dear cabbiinc

I sincerely thankyou for your lengthy and comprehensive reply. But the complex and interesting insights to the cameras you describe at that level of knowledge and understanding didnt just ALL fly over my head, it flew over, past Pluto and possibly entered another solar system.

I think that a DSLR for little me would be way above my station and actual need. When I mentioned photographing surf / beach I hadnt anticipated changing a function on the camera thats just the kind of things i'd like to photograph.

Thanks,cabbiinc. I think I was at the end of my knowledge with her last question. Me too Gloozit. I'd still like to know

I now have a more concise wish list idea of what I'm looking for thanks to everyones help and research.

Budget still - $200-350 approx. Australian
    1. Extra super-dupa fast shooting performance - minimal lag
    2. View-finder (for sunshine shots)
    3. 15-25 X optical zoom
    4. IO function - shaky hands help
    5. Video good in low light and video that picks up sound well.

I hope that narrows it down a bit more :)

Gloontz, you mention 'Some cameras have no battery life, some never die', that sounds good or at least I need a camera with a good battery life.

Also, 'And bursts of 8 a second. ', does that mean takes 8 consecutive pics a second automatically?

Thanks all :wave

PS: I also like the idea of being able to capture stills from video that you have taken, what would be the minimum video quality you'd need to be able to do this to an OK/good standard?

9. cabbiinc

cabbiinc Staff Sergeant

No worries, a dSLR is an investment. Albeit as a hobby you can find far more expensive ones.

I do still suggest buying from a reputable store, skip the extended warranty (unless it's ridiculously cheap), and compare any models you're considering in person, even if you wind up buying online. Nothing beats holding the camera to see how it's going to feel.

Also check out the reviews for any camera you consider on http://www.dpreview.com/

10. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Hi Everyone

To make this easier for any people skim reading my posts I am going to 'Bold/enlarge' my actual camera questions.

Gloozit thanks for your post. That is an amazing photo taken of the eagle, really clear, and u were on a kayak, was that at full zoom? What camera do you have at the moment?

So this may sound silly but what words do I look out for in a review for 'good battery life', what denotes a good battery life? 3hrs / 10hrs / 30hrs per battery?? 100, 1000, 10,000 photos? I know it depends on photos or video.

How many camera pixels/vid quality capability would allow me to at a later date on my PC grab a still from previously shot video? Not necessarily a super dupa photo, but clear and OK. Are there any techy terms for this?

cabbiinc, thanks for the link and advice

:wave

11. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Hi, just a quicky for Gloozit, Iv had a look at the link to http://www.dpreview.com/ that cabbiinic recommended and there appears to be a good camera search facility on that site. Might be something you'll be interested in too. It looks good so far, I'll let you know how I get on.:)

Back again, re 'IS' - which is best 'sensor-shift' or 'optical'?

The above website camera search is really interesting and narrowing my search down :-D

12. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Me again

I have done a heap of research looking at different cameras.

One that stands out is the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ47 - Does anyone have any views??

Having read numerous reviews the following make me a bit nervous, are they things That I should worry about at my level.
    - Slow zoom extension (takes a long time to get from 25mm to 600mm)
    - Camera locks while writing to card. And that frozen image lock-up thing while writing to the card caused too many anxious moments

Also, the minimum shutter speed = 60 seconds, is that OK? normal? Seemed a longer time than other similar cameras.

Pls ignore the last three questions I asked in bold as I have worked them out now:)

I am not dead set on this one and still open to other suggestions.

13. cabbiinc

cabbiinc Staff Sergeant

To add to what's already been said:

Slow write speed to a card can and usually is affected by the cards speed. If you have a slow card in the camera it can't write it to the card very fast. Even the big boy cameras will lock up with a slower card in it if it's buffer fills up and it can't write to the card fast enough. The alternative is to just dump the images in the buffer out to nowhere and start over filling the buffer and trying to write to the card (which camera manufacturers don't let you do that I know of). Unless you see a lot of complaints from people with Class 10 or better cards I'd chalk it up to slow cards.

Zooming from 25mm to 600mm is a hell of a zoom. It's going to take a while on any camera unless it has manual zoom.

Keep in mind that cameras like this will not do the out of focus thing very well. It will do Macro shots very well. You can't use external lighting (flash, studio strobe) with this camera so if you plan to do portraits you'll be shooting natural light, which is somewhat limiting.

14. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Hi Guys

Thanks for all your posts.

Love your photos gloozit, 'Bobbing in open water, (middle of the lake) trying to take pictures of birds, diving and catching fish.' Ive got a kayak too makes me want to go out on it with my new camera! The photo of the seagulls is of such good quality, amazing!

I have been spending so much time examining cameras, wheying it all up.

Here is my dilemna. I would like a camera with the functions of the Panasonic Fz47, quick, view-finder, zoom and so on BUT I have decided that I dont want a bulky / heavy camera. Which means I am looking at getting a 'compact' type camera. But from my research few have a viewfinder and they are not quick.

I feel that I am going round in circles. I am happy to forgo a high zoom.

My revised wishlist is as follows:

- Quick speed
    - Viewfinder
    - NOT heavy / bulky (Compact)
    - Zoom anything over 5X optical
    - IS
    - Full HD Video

HELP!!!! Can anyone recommend any other camera websites either sales or reviews which have a good search facility, so I can narrow down the search. I have examined all the compact viewfinder cameras on http://www.dpreview.com/ and none are suitable.

I phoned a camera shop and he said that if I wanted any camera that was quick at taking photos (no delay) then I would have to buy a SLR / big bulky camera :cry

15. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Me back again.

After driving myself mad today even more (if that is possible) I have gone full circle in my discovery that the actual camera I desire does not exist (well not anywhere near my budget).

Now I know this I can relax and really think about what I want the camera for and how much of a hobby will I make it.

I was very inspired by your photos gloozit.

I'll keep you posted :)

16. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Gloozit, yes very good idea re handling cameras to get a better idea.

I have nearly done a 360 degree re my opinion re my future camera and am currently back to prefering the larger Panasonic Fz47. I am mainly wanting the new camera to start a new hobby, beginners level I know but I may have to get used to the larger / chunkier model after all. I have know idea why my husband says that I am fickle - lol :-D;)

17. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

What is amazing price wise re the FZ47 is that it costs $499 - $512 here in Oz and only $285 in USA!!! What a difference eh! (exchange rates are near parity). Postage from US is not too bad thou, so thats OK.

18. DavidGP

19. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Hi Guys

We only have a few shops that sell cameras around here, but I think it will be an investment for me to travel to see and hold them. I have diddy 'girl' hands and that might make a difference to my ability to grip the camera. The cameras I try out wont be the exact ones that I am looking to buy in the US but will give me a better idea.

I looked at the 'price history' for the http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/fujifilm-finepix-sl300-with/4014-6501_7-35183048.html and it has moved alot, that'd make a difference, I wonder why it changed so much?

20. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Hiya

Gloozit, I can imagine it is hayhem at your house with you running around with your camera :), that'll be me soon hopefully! And maybe on my kayak if I am brave enough. I am still drawn to the FZ47, but still researching.

21. Major Attitude

Still say once you go Canon you will use nothing else. The one I mentioned early on in this thread is about my 4th Canon. Heres a couple resized pics. The bird was taken about 200 feet away across the river and the turtle was only 20 feet at most. Both were shot in Auto mode.

Attached Files:

22. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Hi Major Attitude

I have had another look at the Canon you suggested.

For me I dont think I need / desire anymore zoom than 24x, plus the Canon is more expensive. The only other thing that would put me off it that it is bigger and heavier and I would rather go alot lighter/smaller if that was possible.

But hey I am up for looking at all suggestions :)

23. Major Attitude

I'm with you. I didn't want to either. It can be a bit heavy. The reviews were so much better on it then all the other cameras that I bit the bullet. Honestly I will just use it around my home as I recently moved to a little house on the river with so much nature, otherwise I was content with my Canon pocket camera for most things. Everybody is different and while I usually am not brand loyal I still think they are one of the best on every level.

24. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

25. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

26. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Mornin Gloozt!

I'd love to know what would be your choice of your next camera?:)

I have gone full loopy loo looking at them, bit like my brain.

Someone else said the Lumix was faster, but like you mention faster doing what exactly.

The Fz47 looks bulky on the utube reviews but compared to similar spec cameras it is actually smaller and lighter, maybe it is just the design. I'll end up having to make one out of papier mache so I know what it feels like to hold, lol:-D

27. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Gloozit OMG Guess What? :-D;)

28. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Hi mate

Today I ordered my camera the FZ47!!!!!!!!!!!:-D

I have bought it in the US because it is so much cheaper, so I'll have to wait a week or so for delivery.

So YAY!

I'll keep you posted and hope you have a good time on the lake :)

29. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

:clap:celebrate:hyper That's exactly how I felt!

I have downloaded the manual so I can start reading that.

I'll need to buy a carry case, but I'll wait til I get it. I'll prob be able to get something on ebay.

Funny how time goes slow when you are waiting for something, doh!

30. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

:hyper:celebrate:dood:-D

My baby arrived today, it is perfect. Just the right size / grip for me, love it. Am charging the batteries.

Cant wait to use it tomoz, lots to read! YAY! It all looks present and correct and arrived early.

I think I am in love :drool

31. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Hi Glooz

Still getting used to the camera. How do I show a photo in this actual post? Not that I have taken anything exciting yet.

It's def quick like I wanted it. The screen is of good quality. So far so good. The colours look better than they look in real life, lol. Gona try and print out the manual as it's easier to sit and read.

32. DavidGP

Hi

Great stuff on the camera choice and glad you are so enthusiastic about it, photography is an art form and doesnt matter what you take.

Could also try http://imageshack.us/ for image hosting, I use this at times on the forum.

33. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

34. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Ummmn sorry guys it has come out all large! I used tinypic, how very apt LOL

I have a couple of other shots to share, no David Bailey thou but cool!

35. DavidGP

cats eye neat..... nice pic and I hope you have many days of enjoyment with your new camera.

The best pics are alway candid ones, the off the cuff or furr ones.

36. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Yes Bagpuss (aka Mr Tibbs) is my eternal willing subject and I will prob bore people with photos of him, the close-ups are me experimenting with the zoom. The only prob wiv Tibbs is that he follows me around everywhere so it isnt so easy catching him far enough away to be able to zoom in, doh!

[​IMG]

He has great fangs!

But he was getting a bit bored :-D

[​IMG]

37. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

This photo was at full zoom, I have no idea which setting it was on (am still working on that), but I think the quality is pretty cool.

[​IMG]

38. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Thanks, gotcha re TinyPic size.

Re your bike picture. You must have the patience of a seriously saintly Saint! ;) Awesome. It is interesting seeing how you build the picture. Are you working from a photo? So are you self-taught right, I think you said, so how did you get into that? Cool :cool. Once you get into it, is it a relaxing activity? Feel free to post as you go if you dont mind sharing :)

39. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Thanks mate. I hope people dont mind me posting some of my new camera photos, not too snoring :zzz:zzz:zzz

My husband says, yes great love a photo of Tibbs and 2 pelicans, well done (pat on head), but :p im loving my new camera!

40. DavidGP

Hi

We dont mind at all and great pics are always worth looking at and that candid shot is just worth its weight in gold.... Olympics on now so you go for it!

I really like folk that are enthusiastic about technology and you are such as person so never loose that and great pics, Tibbs superb.... meow!

41. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

42. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Hi Guys

Yes the 'adjustments' do help the photos alot using photoshop, but I am going to try and learn them first on my camera.

I met a few Pelicans today, this one had his hands on his hips wondering what I was doing!;)
    [​IMG]

These two were just chillin!
    [​IMG]

This one is my 1st action shot (not sure it was in action setting), not a great photo but at least I know that the camera is quick enough to capture it, YAY :-D
    [​IMG]

43. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Glooz, hi mate cool pellys on your lake. Your's are more fluffy than mine you must live in a colder climate than me.

I know that I dont know you from Adam but I saw this bloke today and I thought of you:) Coudnt help taking a snap LOL
    [​IMG]

44. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

G'day Glooz

Like ya photos. Yes I know what you mean about waiting for that shot and 'them' waiting too, known where I come from as Sods Law! :-D

What state are you in if you dont mind saying on here? I am in Queensland.

You are brave out on your kayak getting shots, hope it doesnt get too choppy.

Guess what function I found on my camera that I only discovered today that I hadnt been using?

As you'll have a sleepless night tonight guessing how blond I am, I'll post a few Pelly shots to keep you going.

It was feeding time down at the Pelly Dock, as they say, there's the quick and the disappointed!! LOL
    [​IMG]

This one got his fish and was off QUICK!!
    [​IMG]

This Pelly was just waiting for a hole in one!
    [​IMG]

45. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Pelly Dock!!
    [​IMG]

It is where the boats come in and the fishermen chop up their catch and throw the unwanted bits to the Pellys. They're very tame as meal-times are regular and they fly on in!

[​IMG]

The function I wasnt using was my digital zoom!! As I was going thru my settings I realised it wasnt set on, so now, whey hey it does a mega zoom, I never knew it would be 127x, Marvelous:)

46. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Yes, boat launch, thats the word. Winter's here in Oz are freezing in the evenings, as the houses arent built for the cold (tall ceilings etc), we even have electric blankets on rolleyes. However during the day it is lovely in the sun, so much so I have been sunbathing today, it's gorgeous. I suppose because I come from the Antarctic, any sunny weather we have in Winter I am out to sunbake as if it might never be sunny again LOL Hard habit to break even after 6 years or so.

So you live near the park, an awesome park by the looks of it full of crazy cars. Some great paint jobs. Like the photos, I'll think I'd go for the pink one myself :cool

You will be absolutely freezin in your winter on your kayak as you said, with no shorts on:p

47. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Hi Glooz

My reference to the Antarctic may have been a bit misleading and not to be taken in it's literal sense, where I came from was the UK :cry, London, which as you maybe aware, weather-wise is pretty damn similar by my recollection!! :-D Hence me never taking for granted the lovely Ozzy weather :)

Your park and boat launch sound cool, lots going on. So the photo is of your lake is in the Winter, right?

Wow, would be cool to build your own

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds