Hello & BIG, BIG THANK YOU

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by azby50, Aug 28, 2008.

1. azby50

azby50 Private E-2

I was frazzled and fried when I found your site,but i just successfully ( I think) completed clean, disinfect & protect by following your procedure.

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

Mark

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Glad you got it sorted.

Welcome to MGs. :)

3. azby50

azby50 Private E-2

Thanks LauraR. Great stuff here. gone'a poke around some more.

later,

mark

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

Hope you enjoy the forums.

5. duckfeet

duckfeet Corporal

Yep: they fixed me up twice, too, and I have a young friend removing malware for somebody, who is getting ready to post for the first time, and upload all his logs and stuff: this site is not only extremely helpful, it is very educational...I know I log in most every day, just to read the malware posts...and to listen to all the funny ways people try to get around running the required anti-malware scans, and uploading the correct files...almost like a rite of passage, to finally just quit arguing, and run and upload what is requested ;-)

Just a really good site, and much appreciated by anybody who has faced computer problems...

6. azby50

azby50 Private E-2

hello all,

Though multiple scan show no infections, my hp laptop seem slugish.
    task mgr shows 43 processes running. Seems to me some of these don't need to be loaded everytime I start-up.

mark <misses dos day when knew what was intalled and where>

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds