Problem with NETGEAR WGR614v4

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by prewitt81, Jun 17, 2005.

1. prewitt81

prewitt81 Private E-2

I have a WGR614v4 router from NETGEAR. It has the latest firmware installed, and my machine appears to be spyware free. I have a problem sometimes while surfing the net. Occasionally, something will happen and I won't be able to access webpages anymore. Requests time out or the page can't be found. My computer is one of 4 connected to the router and no one else has the problem as frequently as I do. I can still ping and connect to the router, but I can't ping websites or get them to come up in my browser. I'm usually pretty good at troubleshooting problems like this even with my limited knowledge, but this one has me stumped.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. rainmak3r

rainmak3r Private E-2

How did you set up router and PC connection??

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds