crazy sex laws

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BILLMCC66, Feb 13, 2010.

1. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

While trawling through the web i came across these laws regarding sex and it just hit a funny spot with me.

How are they enforced??

1. Oral sex is illegal in 18 states, including Kansas and Utah.

2. It is illegal in 18 states for a man to have an erection that shows through his pants.

3. It is illegal in Willowdale, Oregon, for men to talk dirty to their wives during intercourse.

4. Sexual intercourse between unmarried couples is illegal in the state of Georgia.

5. In Dyersburg, Tennessee, it is illegal for a lady to call a gentleman for a date.

6. In Connorsville, Wisconsin, it is illegal for a man to shoot off a gun while his female partner is having an orgasm.

7. In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, it is illegal to have sex with a truck driver inside a toll booth.

8. Having sex with a porcupine is illegal in Florida.

9. In Utah, it is illegal to marry your first cousin before the age of 65.

10. In Washington State, it is illegal to have sex with a virgin under any circumstances, including the wedding night! However, sex with animals is perfectly legal for men in Washington State, as long as the animal weighs less than 40 pounds.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

#8 is a corker!

3. Nedlamar

Nedlamar MajorGeek

*shakes head* Only in America lol

And what the heck is Number 10? So you're telling me Washington wants a sex free state in other words unless it's with a small animal lol

4. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

That reminds me of a veeeery old joke

How do porcupines make love---------------------------very carefully.

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

LMAO yeah!

6. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Ah well, at least now I know why there aren't many human-Porcine hybrids in Florida.roflmao

7. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

OMG!!! No. 8! I think I'm in big trouble folks! What's the penalty anyway? Damn those quills are hard to get out!:-D:-D:-D

8. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

Number 6 seems perfectly sensible to me. I mean, talk about killing the mood!

9. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

Makes me wonder how they came into law to begin with, oh, my minds eye :-o

10. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

OMG! :eek I wonder what prompted that law?rolleyes:-D

11. tonyhale

tonyhale Lounge Lizard No.2

Hi Bill hows things? you just reminded me of another old joke.

Being supervised taking a group of ladies in his new job at the local zoo. The new attendant explains South American Porcupines, they live on the Pampas and their pricks are 12 inches long.
    The boss drags him aside and puts him right.
    Right ladies I’m so sorry about that, its their Quills that are 12 inches long, their pricks are only 2 inches

12. silas

silas MajorGeek

1. Oral sex is illegal in 18 states, including Kansas and Utah. Weird

2. It is illegal in 18 states for a man to have an erection that shows through his pants. Many probably still do it..and what happens if your hung well you get charge erection?

3. It is illegal in Willowdale, Oregon, for men to talk dirty to their wives during intercourse. Sucks for the men in willowdales

4. Sexual intercourse between unmarried couples is illegal in the state of Georgia. Hm many people have sex with there family that I hear in Georgia

5. In Dyersburg, Tennessee, it is illegal for a lady to call a gentleman for a date. What...rolleyes

6. In Connorsville, Wisconsin, it is illegal for a man to shoot off a gun while his female partner is having an orgasm. This is because they do it in the south. You got to move there to do so.

7. In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, it is illegal to have sex with a truck driver inside a toll booth. This is maybe for prositution.

8. Having sex with a porcupine is illegal in Florida. Shouldnt it be illegal in all states? Since it is an animal? And animal abuse is illegal?

9. In Utah, it is illegal to marry your first cousin before the age of 65. Well by time they hit 65 if there relationships they dont care to get marry for papers.

10. In Washington State, it is illegal to have sex with a virgin under any circumstances, including the wedding night! However, sex with animals is perfectly legal for men in Washington State, as long as the animal weighs less than 40 pounds. Stay away from my damn cats and dogs you dirty old neighbor!

13. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

What worries me is this must have happened at some point in time . . . and was deemed enough of a repeatable problem for them to enact a law covering it . . . :confused

Hey - I'm as amorous as the next red-blooded American male, but I can remain unrequited till after any needed gun play is taken care of!

"Honey, I love you too - but the Hessians are counter-attacking again. I'll be back in a jiffy! Wait for me!"Tone

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  14. lego126

lego126 DJ's Geeky Dad

I, being from TN, :-o Like #6 the best of all. Wonder if that has ever come up? I can see that happening say, like down her ein the south.. but coming from a yankee?? :confused

And #2? Wonder who thought this was a good idea to pass this law?

15. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

Which 18 states!?

I'm on vacation in florida:eek

I guess i gotta watch what I do ;)

16. Mimsy

Well, if you look at it from a certain point of view it makes perfect sense. It's perfectly reasonable not to want a man to handle a gun under such distracting circumstances. :innocent

17. Nedlamar

Nedlamar MajorGeek

But does that mean it's legal for a woman to fire a gun while the man is...arriving?

18. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

What if your firing blanks?I can't conceive a problem with blanks.

19. Mimsy

She can.

20. lestat

lestat Private E-2

Now that was a great comeback mimsy :-D

21. Triaxx2

Triaxx2 MajorGeek

But the deer is getting away while she's busy screaming!

22. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

another mood killer LOL

23. Heyyou

Heyyou Private E-2

Define gun.:drool

24. collinsl

collinsl MajorGeek

An item or non-item that shoots, discharges or ejects a piece of metal or other solid or non-solid object or non-object at a high or low velocity that is sufficient to provide an audible report or that is sufficient to cause injury or non-injury to any person, non-person, object or non-object that is in the fight path or non-flight path of said piece of metal or other solid or non-solid object or non-object. Please note the item or non-item does not have to shoot, discharge or eject the piece of metal or other solid or non-solid object or non-object to be classified as a firearm or non-firearm.

25. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

sex with a porcupine lol wow...

26. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

o shnap!

27. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Poor porcupines miss out again! ;) :-D

Bazza

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds