Help my music services is laggin

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by isac, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isac

isac Private E-2

Hello.
    Acer Iconia A1-810-L416 7.9-Inch.
    I have Google music, wimp and music unlimited.
    The two Google and telenors wimp, is laggin.
    And I personaly Think that the error belong to Google, and I have uinstalled and installed
    And tried many other tweaks(disable service) and notering can get the jumps away
    But hele is the Odd Thing music unlimited runs fine.
    Please help
    I love Google music!
    Regards isac. :-o

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Best advice I can offer is, how quick is your internet service, is it home internet or public/university etc?

Could also and I'm not an Android user try this here and see if enabling HTML5 works, and hopefully an Android user pops in to help if the above doesn't work.

3. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

My experience is that mobile devices are similar to a computer when it comes to performance. You can have the fastest speeds available through your carrier but it doesn't mean your hardware can handle it. Does this happen on just the one device or other devices also?

Also not all media apps will work the same from one device to another and Google Music performs best for me when I have a strong Wifi signal. 3g and 4g are a toss up. You might try something else like Spotify. Pandora is good but it's not always 100% reliable. For music stored on the device Rocket Player always gets good reviews but I prefer Media Monkey.

4. isac

isac Private E-2

Hej it happened When i upgraded from 4.2.2 jellybean to 4.4.2 kikket.

5. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

I looked around and you are not the only person to have Google Music issues after the update. I didn't find any specific fix but the common temporary fix is to go into your Applications settings and force stop then clear both caches. Once you launch the music player it will rebuild the library and begin to re-cache it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds