alcohol 120% download-code or cash

Discussion in 'Software' started by minorgeek4675, Mar 23, 2006.

1. minorgeek4675

minorgeek4675 Private E-2

Hello,
    My name is minorgeek4675 and i am addicted to my puter.:D
    But seriously, I just downloaded the alcohol 120 from this site and didn't know if I have to buy it or if I just missed something in the whole process.
    I don't want to go to the registration without a key code or key gen. NEbody know more than me about this? Sorry, I'm more of a dork than a geek.:eek:

2. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

Alcohol 120 - [2006-02-28 | Shareware $49.95 | 5.8 Mb | Win All | 71052 | 4.62 ]

I'm pretty sure that you got yourself a trial version, and you'll have to pay for it. The trial versions of Alcohol that I've used become a real pain once the period has expired.

And I would keep talks about key gens quiet...its not usually tolerated here. The owners of the site are liable for piracy...

3. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

Go to the Alcoholsoft website to buy a registration.

Daemon Tools doesn't have burning capabilities but it has the virtual drive and emulation capabilities that Alcohol 120 has and is free for personal use.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds