Thanx, Mr. Major Geek Jim

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by MeanDonnaJean, Jul 14, 2007.

1. MeanDonnaJean

MeanDonnaJean Private E-2

Just wanted to stop by and give another round of thanx to Jim for quickly answerin' my recent plea for assistance with postin'/replyin' here in the forums. I was havin' a bit o' trouble in replyin' to someone's post in the Malware forum (which agitated me quite a bit I might add)....until I was advised that it was impossible for me to do, that is. I'm also extremely impressed at the very short amount of time it took to getta email response from Mr. Jim cuz like I told HIM, that hardly EVER happens anywhere else in cyberland. So kudos to ya'll at Major Geeks for doin' such a bang-up job atta kick-*** site!

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

We will try to refrain Jim and Tim from smiling too much....;)

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds