Outlook 2010 Multiple Accts, can't move msgs correctly, please help!

Discussion in 'Software' started by lala7625, Nov 15, 2010.

1. lala7625

lala7625 Private E-2

FYI, I have searched the internet and this forum exhaustively to find answer to my problem (which I'm certain will turn out to be something ridiculously simple) but so far nada so here goes:

I am running Outlook 2010 (Office Professional) and I have 2 email accounts, both POP, that I use. One, Account 1 (A1), is my primary and it just comes into the Inbox normally. The other, Account 2 (A2), I have attached to a rule which takes it to an inbox called Account 2. Account 2's emails do show up in A2's inbox but there is also a copy in A1's inbox. I don't want the copy in A1, just A2. How can I arrange this?

Additionally,(and of course to complicate matters, ha!), I have 2 major vendors that only use the A2 email address. I want the emails from those vendors pulled from A2's inbox and placed into their own folders without leaving a copy in A2's inbox. Is this possible?

Thank you thank you thank you!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds