Desktop ICons Horizontal Placement

Discussion in 'Software' started by sunjoyk, Jul 2, 2011.

1. sunjoyk

sunjoyk Private E-2

Hey Everybody, I have a query, just downloaded X Setup Pro, as we all know that since the developers have gone belly up and the support is non existent, here goes my question i would like to place my desktop icons Horizontally instead of the vertical placement, now i know that it is possible through Xsetup, but for the life of me i can't find a single option in the software in either classic mode or classic in user mode, i have also tried in vain searching for the option in Xsetup as well as Google, so i believe it must be a user created plugin and not included in the original package, so these are my findings up to now, and the answer is next to Zero, :( i hope some of the more advanced users may possibly have an answer to my question, in that case i will be highly obliged. :)

Currently Running Windows XP SP3

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds